Sherman Tx Homes For Sale
Sherman is a quiet north Texas town that was founded in 1846. Sherman is about to experience a massive influx of new residents due to the new Texas Instruments chip fab that is being constructed at a cost of almost 30 billion dollars. Sherman lies between the north Texas towns of Van Alstyne to the south and Denison to the north east and is in the 75009, 75091, and 75092 zip codes.
NTREIS data last updated December 7, 2023.
Thinking about selling? Get your home's value now...
Sherman is located in Collin County Texas and is 5 minutes from Anna Texas, but is actually surrounded by Celina Texas. The Sherman real estate market is strongly influenced by the overall Collin County real estate market. Sherman still has a large amount of agricultural land available for purchase by home builders and developers. A perfect example of what is occuring can be seen in the Venetian development just to the south of downtown Sherman.
Be sure and read our: Sherman Market Update
- Total Residential Properties: 17,937
- Avg. Home Age (Single Family Home): 47 Years
- Avg. Square Feet (Single Family Home): 1,765
- Effective 2022 Property Tax: 1.19%
- Months Supply of Inventory: 4.0
- List to Sold Price: 93.9%
- Median Days on Market: 65 days
- Median Sold Price: $312,000