Best Restaurants in Prosper - Various Cuisines in Prosper Texas
Whether you are planning a trip to Prosper, Texas or have just moved to the area, here are some of the local cuisine favorites.
- The Gin: This is a fantastic family-owned restaurant and a fun place to gather for great food, cold beer, craft cocktails, and live outdoor music, while enjoying their friendly southern hospitality.
- First Watch: With awards for their breakfast, brunch and lunch favorites, this outstanding restaurant serves a delicious menu of savory benedicts, sweet griddle cakes, local seasonal fruit parfaits and flavorful hashes, alongside amazing coffee drinks, a tasty Bloody Mary, or another fun specialty cocktail drink.
- Texas Roadhouse: Offering mouth-watering hand-cut steaks, tangy ribs, tasty burgers and delightful salads, this restaurant is a great place to take the family out, celebrate a special occasion, or enjoy a date night.
- Hibachi Master: With Gyoza to Tempura, Hibachi to Teriyaki, this Japanese cuisine has an extensive menu of fresh seafood, chicken, steak, tofu and fried rice to satisfy any craving.
- Palio's Pizza Cafe: Featuring homemade-from-scratch pizzas, pasta, sandwiches and salads, this cafe offers a delicious menu including celiac-friendly, gluten-free crust options. With many specialty pizzas to choose from, their extensive menu options are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
- Concetta's Italian Kitchen: This tasty catering business features family favorite dishes made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients to be taken and served in your home. They offer boxed lunches, sandwiches, pastas with savory sauces, salads, desserts and more. By picking up a meal ahead of time, you can leave the shopping and cooking to Concetta's while enjoying a stress-free family dinner in your home.
- Pie Five Pizza: This build-your-own pizza bar allows you to explore your own creativity while building your pie. From choosing your crust, to selecting your sauce, adding your veggies and piling on your meats, you can make your masterpiece.
- Gloria's Latin Cuisine - We know, this is not Mexican food nor is it TexMex. Gloria's is still amazing food with a primarily Salvadoran twist. A great place for dinner or to meet friends for drinks and food,.
- Ernesto's Fine Mexican Food: Known for their original homestyle cooking and hospitality, this authentic Mexican restaurant offers Tex-Mex favorites, as well as Mexican specialties. To complement the meal, you can enjoy a margarita or cold Mexican beer.